Vermont Fire Damage Restoration
Rutland Fire Damage Cleanup
Has home or business suffered from fire, smoke, or soot damage? KPM Restoration is available 24/7 for emergency service. Call us now at (802) 884-4246 for a quick response.
We service all of Rutland County and Bennington County, including Poultney, Rutland, Bennington, Manchester and the surrounding Vermont area.
Professional Fire Damage Restoration
KPM Restoration is Vermont’s leading fire damage repair company. Not only are we capable of cleaning and deodorizing your property, but our team can also handle the repairs that are commonly necessary due to fires. Beyond the damage to walls, floors, cabinets, and ceilings, there are structural issues and electrical issues. We work quickly to mitigate damage to salvage as much of your property’s contents as possible.
Fire Damage Restoration Services
- Fire and smoke damage restoration
- Smoke odor removal and deodorization
- Emergency cleaning and sanitization
- Pack outs and contents cleaning
- Board ups
- Roof tarping
- Puff back cleanup
- Drywall repair
Smoke & Soot Cleanup
We are IICRC certified for work in a smoke-damaged environment and professional fire and smoke damage restoration. Smoke damage gets worse every minute, and as the longer your possessions are exposed to smoke and soot, the more expensive and challenging the smoke restoration process. This is particularly true for puff backs since the soot is extremely greasy.
When eliminating smoke odor in furniture, curtains, and clothing, it is necessary to use special chemicals that break up smoke molecules. Merely spraying a generic deodorant may interact with smoke odor and create additional odors rather than eliminate it. Professional restoration companies often utilize ozone machines to break up smoke particles and eliminate odors.
We often use thermal fogging, which helps address smoke hidden behind walls, within insulation and ducts. If these areas aren’t addressed, then the smell of smoke will persist throughout your property.
Fire Damage Cleanup Process
- First, our fire damage specialists will inspect your property and document all the areas of your property and contents that have suffered fire damage
- The fire damage technicians will collect all of the salvageable items and have them properly cleaned. These items will then be packed up and transported to our climate-controlled facility for storage. We also can restore fire damaged furniture.
- Once your possessions have been inventoried, cleaned, and stored away, we will begin to thoroughly clean property.
- After the fire damage cleanup, we will deodorize your home and start the rebuild process, including drywall repair, painting, and more.
We Work With Your Insurance
If your home has suffered damage due to a fire, you need to hire a restoration company that is experienced in navigating the complexities of a fire damaged property. Often, homeowners’ insurances count on us to document the damage to ensure they don’t overlook any damage. We can work directly with your insurance company to ensure that all damage is fixed and the claims process goes as smoothly as possible.